Thursday 3 July 2014

Term 2 PMI Reflection

Positives

1.Master Chief
Keelin and I have made it into the semi final for master chief. We have made it through 7 rounds.

2.AIMS Hockey
A positive is that I have made it into the aims hockey team.

3.Stars Band
This term I got awarded my stars band.

4.Working at standard
I really happy that I am working at national standard for math, writing and reading.


Minuses

I do not have any.

Interesting

1. Swimming With Dolphins
I got to go swimming with  dolphins as a prize for winning the restyles competition.

2. Kia Kaha
It was very interesting when constable Den came to talk about building with us.

3. Friendship Assembly
I really enjoyed the friendship assembly with dav because he was really funny.

4. Demon Dentist
Demon dentist is a very interesting book that Mrs Mills has being reading to us this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment