Thursday 4 December 2014

Status Bubbles?

I think that these status bubbles should have your first name in them because then other people know your name if your to greet you with or if you are meeting someone and and you don't know them then you will be able to fine them better. Also your mood should be displayed so that other people know what kind of mood your in. I think having your medical information displayed would also be a good idea because if your in an accident people will know how to help you.  I don't think that it would change your day-to-day life if you only had your name, mood and medical information. If it contained your relationship and last name and were you live and other stuff like that because people could find were you live and other information that you may not want everyone to see. 

I think that I would be a cool idea if everyone had one and could choose what they displayed. I would only displayed my first name and maybe my mood because sometime I wouldn't like to displayed that. I would also have my medical information in my status bubble because I think that it would be very important if something happened. 




No comments:

Post a Comment